Some patients previously infected with COVID-19 continue to experience long term symptoms that require medical attention. During the pandemic and post COVID-19 infection, underlying health and chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and compromised immune systems pose greater danger to one's health. In addition to following recommended CDC and health agency guidelines, your best defense is to tackle chronic issues, get healthier and adopt a better lifestyle .
• Review of your health, lingering symptoms and risk mitigation goals
• Detailed lab work and analysis - cardiopulmonary fitness & clinical markers
• Genetic testing and analysis for carrier conditions and risks
• Recommendations and immunity boosters
• Personalized diet and nutrition plan
• Exercise and lifestyle adjustments to improve pulmonary, cardiovascular and general fitness
• Periodic remote health monitoring
• Telemedicine for remote consults
• Referral to specialists and lab work
Our services are highly customized delivered through our concierge medicine model. Talk to us to structure the best portfolio of health services for your needs.
Beacon Health Sciences
802 Old Springfield Avenue Summit NJ 07901
Copyright © 2021 Beacon Health Services L.L.C. - All Rights Reserved.
IMPORTANT! All information presented in this website is intended for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Beacon Health Services LLC does not endorse any lab provider nor their services and does not have any financial relationship with them. Each lab operates independently and offers antibody screening on their own platforms. Beacon Health Services LLC only provides medical practitioner and administrative support for select services.
Beacon Health Services LLC does not endorse, subscribe or promote any of the views or information contained in the news articles or opinion on this page. The links are being shared as a service to our patients and community.
Based on request from our patients, we have launched a new post COVID-19 program to help patients experiencing long-term COVID-19 symptoms even after 4 weeks of the infection. Plus, check out our full range of Telemedicine services