It is absolutely essential that we need to reopen to jumpstart economy, provide employment and services to our communities and clients. As we reopen, it is important that we protect both the health of our workforce and our business on our path to recovery. However, a cautious and risk-managed approach is essential to continue down this path. With the level of testing, range of exposure and varying levels of prevalence rates across local areas and the nation , businesses operating in regions with higher prevalence rates or transient labor need undertake additional steps to protect the health of workforce. Note that with the ability of the virus to aggressively spread at a compounding rate through each carrier, especially asymptomatic and paucisymptomatic ones, and increasing social activity in many areas make it very important to exercise caution as we reopen businesses and communities.
Our fight against COVID-19 should include following CDC, department of health, state and appropriate agency guidelines, including broad-scale testing and diligent management of infected cases with regular follow ups. In partnership with authorized CLIA authorized labs and diagnostic services, we donated several hundred hours of our time, free resources for COVID-19 related care and services to over 800 first responders and frontline workers that included police officers, fire fighters, EMT squads and essential workers at groceries and other essential services. Our team also handled more than 500 patients of different demographics and risk groups. This has also helped efforts from healthcare organizations to narrow down several potential plasma donors and support many other physician providers and their patients to pursue proper diagnosis and treatment guidelines.
We applaud Governors Cuomo and Murphy’s roadmaps [2,3] to reopen economy with a staggered approach and extending our COVID-19 services to businesses that are part of this plan to get us back. Working together in concert with leadership guidelines is our best chance to beat COVID-19.
1. COVID-19 statistics by state. https://covid19stats.global/state/
2. The Road Back: Restoring Economic Health Through Public Health. https://www.nj.gov/governor/news/news/562020/20200427b.shtml
3. Information on Novel Coronavirus. https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/amid-ongoing-covid-19-pandemic-governor-cuomo-announces-three-regions-new-york-state-ready
We are currently helping several business to screen their workforce and safely reopen in the most cost-effective way. Our team can quickly engage with you to plan the best path forward for your business.
Our programs are designed for corporations, local small businesses, nursing homes, physician practices, surgical centers, dentists, law firms, food and grocery stores, warehouses and other essential services.
We can assist you to minimize risk of reopening up your business, keep the returning workforce safe and avoid resurgence of infected cases in the most cost-effective way.
Our services include:
· Corporate health risk assessment, stratification and containment
· Organization consulting re: safely reopening your business
· Onsite (at your location) authorized COVID-19 screening for active virus and prior exposure
· Multi-modal screening that can cover active infections, convulsing patients and those that may have been exposed to COVID-19
· Screening and testing for flu, streptococcus and other common illnesses
· Composite risk assessment, stratification and containment strategies with screening support
· Workforce health and wellness
· Board-certified medicine consultations in multiple specialties (internal medicine, pulmonology, infectious diseases and others)
Contact us to learn how you can safely reopen you business. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908 333 4665.
Beacon Health Sciences
802 Old Springfield Avenue Summit NJ 07901
Copyright © 2020 Beacon Health Services L.L.C. - All Rights Reserved.
IMPORTANT! All information presented in this website is intended for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Beacon Health Services LLC does not endorse any lab provider nor their services and does not have any financial relationship with them. Each lab operates independently and offers antibody screening on their own platforms. Beacon Health Services LLC only provides physician services and administrative support.
Beacon Health Services LLC does not endorse, subscribe or promote any of the views or information contained in the news articles or opinion on this page. The links are being shared as a service to our patients and community.